Care Resource is a locally owned and managed home infusion therapy, home health agency, and medical supply company. We provide state-of-the-art technology and advanced clinical programs for patients throughout Southern New England in the most clinically appropriate and cost effective setting. Founded in 2008 by a team of experienced clinicians and healthcare industry leaders, Care Resource has changed the way healthcare is delivered resulting in improved quality at a reduced cost.
Our company has developed unique, cost effective programs for Accountable Care Organizations (ACO's), and for physicians and hospitals managing risk contracts with payers.
Because of our integrated programs, we are able to provide care to a variety of patients, including those requiring multiple services with just one call to one company. Our services include:
- Provides intravenous medications and nursing support for patients at home, in skilled nursing facilities, ambulatory infusion suites and physician offices
- Infusion therapies include PICC & midline placements, IV antibiotics, TPN & enteral nutrition, IVIG, inotropic therapies, chemotherapy, hydration and catheter care
- Cares for patients throughout southern New England through our specialized pharmacy in East Providence, Rhode Island.
- Medicare certified home health agency and provides skilled nursing, physical & occupational therapy, and home health aides for patients throughout Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts.
- We provide Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Home Health Aides, and Caregiver/Companion services, including private duty and "non-skilled" care
- Provides medical equipment and supplies for patients managed by our home care team, and for patients on service with other VNAs.
- Delivering top quality catheters, ostomy supplies, and specialty wound care pumps to patients in hours, not days.
- Local team of clinicians who are able to provide education to patient and caregiver in their home environment
Infusion Resource, LLC d/b/a Care Resource.
Care Resource has been accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC).