Care Resource is a locally owned and managed home infusion therapy, home health agency, and medical supply company providing state-of-the-art technology and advanced clinical programs for patients throughout Southern New England in the most clinically appropriate and cost effective setting. Founded in 2008 by a team of experienced clinicians and healthcare industry leaders, Care Resource has changed the way healthcare is delivered resulting in improved quality at a reduced cost.
Our company has developed unique, cost effective programs for Accountable Care Organizations (ACO's), and for physicians and hospitals managing risk contracts with payers. Following are Care Resource's four signature post-acute care programs:
- Provides intravenous medications and nursing support for patients at home, in skilled nursing facilities, ambulatory infusion suites and physician offices
- Infusion therapies include PICC & midline placements, IV antibiotics, TPN & enteral nutrition, IVIG, inotropic therapies, chemotherapy, hydration and catheter care
- Cares for patients throughout southern New England through our specialized pharmacy in East Providence, Rhode Island.
- Medicare certified home health agency and provides skilled nursing, physical & occupational therapy, and home health aides for patients throughout Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts.
- Manages clinical drug trials for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries
- Team of clinical research coordinators work with physician specialists trained as Principal Investigators to provide innovative treatments for patients
- Provides medical equipment and supplies for patients throughout the country, in many cases with little to no cost to the patient.
Infusion Resource, LLC d/b/a Care Resource.
Care Resource has been accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC).