Pharma Resource, a program of Care Resource, provides research studies designed to answer specific questions about new drug therapies or new ways of using known treatments. Carefully conducted clinical trials are the safest and most effective way to find treatments that work.
Pharmaceutical companies conduct these trials on people only after laboratory and animal studies have shown promising results. Clinical trials must meet the stringent standards set by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) prior to being introduced to the public. Researchers compare trial results in order to obtain FDA approval for marketing of the drug to physicians and consumers.
- Highly experienced staff with extensive background in conducting phase II - IV clinical trials
- Dedicated principal investigators and sub-investigators board-certified in their individual specialties
- Clinical research coordinators on-site with RN, CCRC, and Phlebotomy credentials
- Dedicated regulatory and quality specialist
- Site director with extensive experience in the development and execution of patient recruitment plans
Pharma Resource is a program of Care Resource.
Infusion Resource, LLC d/b/a Care Resource.